Made in the USA | Southwestern, Aztec, & Western Rugs | American Dakota Rugs
All rugs are custom ordered and ship directly from the manufacturer in Georgia. *Current ship-times are right around 2-weeks from the order date. With several styles and sizes to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect design for your living spaces, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, hallway, home office, enclosed porch, and anywhere you want to add rustic and western style.
American Dakota rugs take the abuse of tracked-in snow, the wear of work boots, and the everyday messes of kids and pets! Made of EnduraStran Nylon, they are certified commercial-grade rugs. We ship anywhere in the USA and Canada. If you are outside the US, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote.
Western & Southwestern Made in the USA Rug Info:
- Most rugs are available in 6 sizes, some rugs are also available in 11x13 (oversize rugs have to be shipped via truck)
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon
- Serged Edges
- 3/8" thick low-profile
- Treated to prevent fading
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing
- Commercial-grade durability rating
- Fire-resistant and anti-microbial
- Designed & Made in the USA
- Made to order
- Sezzle & Shop Pay payment plans are available as well as standard Shop Pay and all major credit card payments
- As with all area rugs, a rug pad is recommended
- Timber Creek Merc. strives to provide the best customer service with your rug purchase and you can talk to a real person if you have any questions! Call, text, email anytime!
- American Dakota works with Indigenous artists in order to build collaborative rug collections
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This makes the yarn difficult to wet and creates an easy task of cleaning your rugs!
Unlike wool and other cotton yarns, nylon is naturally moisture resistant and resists mold and mildew. The natural moisture barrier also resists microbes, allergens, and the formation of bacteria.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process. For exact measurements, see below:
Actual Rug Sizes:
3x4 is approx. 2'8" x 3'10"
4x5 is approx. 3'10" x 5'4"
2x8 is approx. 2'1" x 7'8"
5x8 is approx. 5'4" x 7'8"
8x11 is approx. 7'8" x 10'9"
8' Round/Square is approx. 7'7" Across
11x13 is approx. 13'2"x10'9"
For more decorating ideas, check out my Pinterest page and Instagram page.