We are so excited to add Nationally Recognized artist, Donna Howell-Sickles to our Fringe Artist's Collection. She is one of the most honored women artists in the world of Western Art.
Shown here is Ladies of the Basin, one of three pieces Donna did for the Fringe Artist Collection. We love the way this wild rag wears! So many beautiful colors that lend themself to jeans all the way to a beautiful navy blazer or buckskin jacket.
We would like to point out the heavier 14mm satin silk and hand rolled hem that sets this wild rag apart. This is a scarf that you will cherish forever as a collector's piece or family heirloom.
- SIZE: 26" x 26" (The Shorty) and 35"x35" (The Long Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 14mm Satin Silk with hand rolled hem
- COLOR: Blues, red, tans, black and brown
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
*Shown here in our Long Tall size, also available in the Shorty.
*Photos by Chad Isham